Saturday, August 13, 2011

Things I'm drooling over

These are two items which are getting my heart racing. Surprisingly they are face products instead of my normal lipstick addiction.


First item is Estee Lauder's Pure Colour Illumination Powder Gelee which is essentially a highlighter. I need highlighters as much as I need a brain transplant but I still want it. It is just too pretty to pass up. Online reviews have also sung praises for this. It costs USD$40, SGD$60. I will wait for this to turn up in local shores to get it.


Second item is from the Lancôme 29 St Honoré: Fall 2011 Color Collection By Aaron De Mey, Maison Lancôme. A very very pretty blush. I had a chance to play with it at the Visionnaire launch party and I must say it suits my skin tone and even darker skin tones. My BFF who has a darker skin tone tried this on her cheeks in a quickie makeover, it looked like a natural rose on her. It costs USD$40 and in SGD$70.

How about you ladies, what items are you waiting to get?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.