Friday, August 5, 2011

Make Up For Ever Aqua Liners in 6 and 13 Swatches


I bought some Make Up For Ever Aqua Liners not long ago. I found that they live up to their claims. They are water proof and the best part is they are so easy to apply. Remember MAC's Liquidlast? How I wish I could make them work, they were so difficult to apply. After satisfying my need for bright colours and testing them out, it is time to get my staples. As much as I love my Lorac Front of the Liner liquid eye liner, they do not last my work day. they still smudged. I decided to get #13 a matt black and #6 a iridescent navy blue. You can check out my original post about Aqua Liners here.

These are the colours available.

#1 - Diamond Gold
#3 - Iridescent Emerald Green
#4 - Diamond Lagoon Green
#5 - Diamond Turquoise Blue
#6 - Iridescent Navy Blue
#7- Diamond Black Purple
#8 - Iridescent Electric Purple
#9 - Iridescent Fuchsia
#10 - Iridescent Red
#11 - Diamond Burgundy
#12 - Mat Mocha
#13 - Mat Black
#14 - Diamond Multi Colour Black
#15 - Iridescent Anthracite
#16 - Diamond White




I love how opaque the black is but was disappointed that the navy blue was not as opaque. Guess I will have to line it over a few times. 

After re-reading a few reviews about the Aqua Liners, I realise that you have to shake them before use. By the way, on me they are quite difficult to remove even with bi-phase make-up removers. You do need to rub them a little to remove. I have to be especially careful because I do not want to damage my eye area.

Wet

Dried down
Left to right:
Stila Curacao Sparkle Liner (to be reviewed), MUFE Aqua Liners in #6, #13,  #3, #4 and #8
 Ratings: 3+ lipsticks (just because they are hard to remove)

4 comments:

  1. Great post! How's the staying power for these liners ? Are they suitable for oily skin people ? Come check out my blog if you like it, please follow and I will follow back :) Thanks a lot !

    Lisa <3
    http://makeupforview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These last on me the whole day still I'm ready to take them out and I have oily lids btw.

      Delete
  2. very nice eye liners all colour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they pretty? I love the colorful ones best, they make eyes pop.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.