Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Le Métier de Beauté 'Creme Fresh' Tint for Lip and Cheek in Coral Nymph Review and Swatches




I loved the first Crème Fresh Tint I bought so much that when I saw Nordstrom had Coral Nymph I just had to put in the shopping cart. I am really loving the Le Métier de Beauté 'products I have bought so far. They are quality products that deliver beautiful results. You can read about Crème Fresh Tint in Poppy here.

Creme Fresh tints comes is a open container with an opening wide enough for you to dip your fingers in. For hygienic reasons, always make sure your fingers are clean before you dip them into the pot. Don't double dip. Another way is to get a small container and scoop just a little product and put it inside. Use that up and than scoop some more. That way it would not dry out the product as it is introduced to air less often.







When I opened the container I just had to smile. Coral Nymph is just my kind of colour. Here is Coral Nymph doing a bit of cam whoring. It is peachier as compared to Poppy with hints of very tiny shimmer. The shimmer isn't obvious on the skin.






Sheered out
I usually apply Crème Fresh Tint over my liquid foundation and then set it with loose powder. I found that it blends just as well when I apply it after I have set my foundation with loose powder. When I apply it this way, my cheeks are glowy without the oiliness. I would recommend that ladies with oilier skins might want to apply it then set with powder.

Crème Fresh Tint costs USD $28 for 5 ml/0.17 oz. Here is the list of ingredients used.




Coral Nymph is a great colour for fair to medium toned girls. I really like how this gives me a fresh natural look.


Ratings: 4+ lipsticks.

4 comments:

  1. This looks extremely nice. Both the color and the texture. It looks as though it will glide on very nicely and not be sticky. Thanks for the spotlight on LMdB, they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might be a smidge sticky on oily skinned gals but layering it with loose powder does wonders. Best part, the blend so easily. I'm really impressed with the LMdB products I am using currently. Being a cosmetic addict is bad for the wallet, must not look at any more beauty blogs, they cause serious lemmings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I'm going to hold out for the perfect neutral that I know they will do! :P

    I know, Chanel / Burberry / Guerlain / Dior is killing me. What more Rouge Bunny Rouge and Le Metier de Beaute? I want to try the lipsticks from Tom Ford too! Chantecaille is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a Tom Ford lippie just so I can own thepretty casing.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.