Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sponsored Lancome Visionnaire Review


I attended my first Lancome preview party for Visionnaire, their new skincare product recently. I was given a 15ml press sample to try and review. Upon reaching home and going through my usual routine to cleanse my skin and prep my skin I used Visionnaire in place of my usual Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair.

(Taken from Lancome press release)


Lancôme innovates with VISIONNAIRE [LR 2412  4%], its first skincare product formulated to fundamentally recreate truly beautiful skin. 

A Lancôme technological breakthrough has identified a miraculous new molecule. 

The name of this molecule: LR 2412. 

A molecule that is able to “self-propel” through the layers of the epidermis, to set off a series of tissular micro-transformations. The result is that skin is visibly transformed: the texture is finer, wrinkles are erased, pigmentary and vascular irregularities are reduced and pores are tightened.

In short, with this new molecule called LR 2412, Visionnaire promises to target women's three key concerns, pores, uneven skin tone and wrinkles to give women even those with sensitive skin, beautiful, flawless skin.

My concerns for my skin at the moment are wrinkles. As I grow older, I notice fine lines appearing especially around my under eye area and lips. I have many acne scars and hyper-pigmentation especially around my cheeks. My skin is not smooth, due to all those scars. Although I do not have enlarged pores but I'm always looking to make them disappear. I don't have oily skin but I do wake up with a greasy forehead in the morning.




I don't expect to have flawless skin after using Visionnaire. Neither do I expect to get instant results after using it. I think with all skincare products it can only do so much for your skin. They can't make you look 10 years instantly. It takes time for the product to improve your skin. You also to feed your face. Eat healthy food filled with vitamins and anti-oxidants. 





Visionnaire is a lightweight serum that is easily absorbed into the skin. It has a slight pleasant citrus scent that dissipates quickly. One pump is enough for the entire face. 

I have been using Visionnaire for two weeks, morning and night. I do not see any drastic improvements to my skin but I have noticed Visionnaire's effects. For one, when I wake up, my face is not oily anymore. 

The one thing that really made me sit up and notice is the fact that my make-up is especially flawless lately. With foundation on, my skin is looking good. My foundation applies much more evenly. I also noticed that I do not have to blot my face at all through my workday especially in the recent humid weather. In case you are wondering, I am using my HG Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk Foundation. 


Two more Visionnaire products will be introduced. The lotion and the emulsion.

Visionnaire sells for SGD$150 for 30 ml.

Ratings: 3+ lipsticks

1 comment:

  1. I have been using purete ideale serum from chanel, do have problems with pores and wear a face mask during day so do have oily skin by end of day. Just got samples of visionnaire wonder how it compares. Chanel is not as expensive and seems to be doing good job.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.