Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Eye Look with Chanel Tokapi palette




I love love love Tokapi. For a Chanel quad, it has serious pigmentation and it so so smooth and soft (check out my original review here). I'm not a taupe fan but the taupe in this quad is beautiful For simple day looks, I apply the taupe shade on my lids up to my crease and MAC Shroom all over. Then I add a black liquid liner and viola! A simple polished day look.

For this look, I used all the colours in the quad including MAC Soft Force as a brow highlighter.





Products used:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Chanel Tokapi quad
Lorac Front of the Line liquid Eye liner
Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil in Bourbon
Maybelline Long Extreme Stiletto

I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.