Saturday, July 16, 2011

My current make up favourites

My current make up favourites

I was playing around with my old Polyvore account (totally forgot about it) and I came out with the collage to show you what my favourites are for the past few months. 

Base Make Up

I have been using my Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua for mostly weekend wear, I love how lightweight it is. It is sheer but does not compromise on coverage. I can add just a little more on my problem spots. On my normal skin, I can even skip setting it with powder. It is also so easy to apply. No brushes needed at all, finger application works best.

I have been using my Lancome Macqui Miracle compact for touch ups. The powder is soft and smooth and gives a poreless finish. Love it!

Cheeks

I love both peach and pink shades. Peach shades give me a natural glow. My currently favourite is Hourglass cheek stain in Petal. It gives a lovely peachy flush. I can't take too shimmery blush so this has minimal shimmer. The dispensing system is easy to use, click and dot on face and use fingers to pat. Pink shades give me a pretty demure look. Le Metier De Beaute Creme Fresh Tint in Poppy has just is a peachy pink that glows prettily. Both last very well.

Eyes
Lancome's Absolue Impact 3D palette in Noisette Lumiere is the easiest to use. It matches with whatever outfits I wear and I love the buttery smooth texture of the eye shadows.

Black eye liner is a must for me. Lorac's Front Of The Line eye liner has a great tip that dispenses inky black pigment. It is so easy to line with this pen. Although it is not water proof on me I still love it because it gives me the straightest line.For a fun look, I turn to Make Up For Ever's Aqua Liner. They stay on until you take it off, no smudging no even with water. The bright colours are too die for.

Lips
It has to be Chanel's Rouge Coco Shines. The texture is just perfect for summer. Of all the colours I own my favourites are Rebelle and Monte Carlo. These two shades are more pigmented as compared to the rest and they give my lips a juicy shine.

So what are your current favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.