Thursday, July 7, 2011

Gi and Gary Eyelashes review





I haven't lost my interest in lashes. As you know by now, I'm into natural lashes and I'm also into comfort. I have been neglecting my Shu Uemura lashes for cheaper but comfortable lashes. Until now, the lashes I reach for are my Ardell's. I am loving the Gi and Gary set I picked up at Sasa recently.

Left to right: Ardell 108 and Gi and Gary B1
Gi and Gary has longer wispy lashes and are slightly longer than Ardell 108. They cost SGD $25.40 for ten pairs. That is about SGD $2.50 per pair as compared to Ardell which cost SGD $9 if you buy them in Singapore. I buy my Ardell's by bulk at Madam Madeline for USD $2.60 per pair. 




These are very comfortable. The strip is already black unlike Ardells which have transparent strips which I usually I line myself with a waterproof liquid eye liner. They tend to be more fragile so If you pull them too hard from the tray, they get wonky, the lashes get bent and you lose the natural bend. It doesn't hold its curve so it does take a little bit of work to get it to follow your natural lash line. I usually have no trouble with Ardell. I also have trouble placing the ends properly. Even though I put extra glue on both ends, it tends to jut out a little. This has never happened with my Ardell lashes before.

I hate too obvious lashes. I don't think they look good. These aren't. Perfect for nights out. Great for the expert fake lash user if you don't ever have problems placing lashes on your lash line. I like that they are cheap so you don't mind tossing them away after use.

Ratings: 3+ lipsticks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.