Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dior Serum De Rouge in 640 Soft Pink Swatches

A very nice lady gifted me with a Dior Serum De Rouge in Soft Pink so I thought I would share some swatches with you. (Thanks Rachel!) As I was linking my previous post about the Rouge De Serum I realise that Soft Pink was the original colour I wanted all along. Well you can read my detailed review about the Rouge De Serum here. I just want to say that it formula is fantastic, it is creamy and moisturising and best of all feels soft and cushy on lips.



There is a total of 18 shades. Karla Sugar has some great arm swatches here. Soft Pink is a beige pink.




I did not line my lips with any lip liner so excuse me. On my pigmented lips, it is a nude shade. It is almost a MLBB shade for me, if it was a smidgen darker. I bet if I layered my trusty Stila lip liner, it would be one. Great with dark smoky eyes. I bet it would look great on fairer ladies too.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! It looks really good on you! So pleased that it worked out well for you, it was a tiny bit too nude/pale for me I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I'm loving it thanks so much! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.