Thursday, June 2, 2011

Unexpected haul at Clementi Mall BHG


I wasn't expecting to buy anything at Clementi Mall BHG. I was passing through actually. But I got sucked in by the Japanese products they had. I just wanted to have a look at them and I came across a huge display of OPI polishes. They were going for 20% discount.

I know there must be cheaper places to get OPI polishes but I'm not a nail polish hoarder. But in tune with the summery colours I just had to pick out the orange and yellow polish. I couldn't resist getting the blue glitter too.

Total cost of all three polishes came out to be SGD $56.50. Yikes!










Need Sunglasses apply streaky. I had to apply three coats to get an even coat. I added Etude House's sparkly nail polish to amp it up.







Do you collect nail polishes? What are your favourite shades?

2 comments:

  1. All are pretty colors,but the orange shade is my favorite.It's so vibrant and perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the orange shade too, it is really easy to apply unlike the yellow which is streaky.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.