Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Lancome L'Absolu Crème De Brillance in Rose Mythique and Exotic Orchid Reviews and swatches



I own a Lancome Creme De Brilliance in Rose Nu. I love the texture and how moisturising it is. You can reapply this the whole day without your lips peeling. 

I picked up another two just so I could get the gift with purchase. The problem was selecting the shades. Nordstrom has very bad swatches. They are nowhere near the real thing. I found that Temptalia had the best resources.

These sell for USD $29.


Left to right: Rose Mythique and Exotic Orchid



Rose Mythique
Rose Mythique is a pigmented rose shade. It brightens up my complexion when I use it. I love layering this on top of my Lancome L'Absolu Rose Mythique.

Rose Nu and Exotic Orchid are very similar. To me, both shades are a muted mauve pink. Rose Nu has silver shimmer whereas Exotic Orchid has very minimal shimmer and slightly less pigmented.


Top to bottom: Exotic Orchid and Rose Nu


Left to right: Exotic Orchid and Rose Nu
Exotic Orchid
Ratings: 3+ lipsticks

3 comments:

  1. I vote for Exotic Orchid! ^.^

    aaand again it won't let me comment with my account! WTF
    I was maryinwonder =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem but once I switched to google chrome I had no issues very very strange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm I will consider it. But I have some extensions for IE that I'M not sure would work with Chrome, plus, that means another program that would run and use memory.
    Anyway, if this problem doesn't get better I'll need to do something >.<
    Thanks for the tip ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.