Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day gifts for myself

Honestly, I don't need any excuse to pamper myself. My Fossil haul came in just in time for Mother's Day. I never buy anything from Fossil Singapore because their prices are ridiculously over priced. They have some amazing things so usually I go to the shops to feel and touch them before sourcing them online. You can't get them from the US Fossil site but you can get them from Amazon. I have bought a Fossil watch from Amazon Fossil so I was very confident of my purchase.

I have been wanting a new pair of sunglasses. I tried them out at the store to see if they suited my face and had my eyes on the Stacey in black. I am in love with all things sparkly so the rhinestones on both sides caught my eyes. These are selling for USD $55.


I also wanted a big bag for work. I had my eye on the Modern Cargo Convertible Tote since last December. I really love the pink version. USD $168, in Singapore they are selling this for SGD $348. I am saving close to $100 on this!



I paid about $30 for shipping. And that is because I combined it with another item. Even if you are just buying one item from Fossil, it is still cheaper to order online and pay for shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.