Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day dinner look and random pictures




I had dinner with my in-laws and family at The Red House at Robertson Quay last night. It is a lovely place with many eateries.



I am really loving my MUFE HD foundation. It really photographs well. I originally had some issues applying it. I find that using fingers or a foundation brush gave me a too thick coverage that didn't look nice up close. For me, using a damp sponge to blend works best.

Face:
GA Fluid Master
MUFE HD Foundation
Guerlain Meteorites in Beige Chic

Cheeks:
Le Metier De Beaute Creme Fresh Tint for Lips and Cheeks in Poppy
Chanel JC in Rose Petale

Eyes:
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Shadow Pencil in Morphine
Stila Smudge Pot in Kitten
Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Black
Lorac Liquid Eye Liner in Black
Ardell Falsies in 110

Lips:
Lancome Color Design in Wannabe


Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Love your dress! You and your son look great tomorrow :) My family's having our Mothers' Day dinner tomorrow, partly to beat the crowds and because my dad was overseas and is only back tomorrow. Looking forward to using some recent acquisitions and long forgotten items in my stash tomorrow! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had two Mother's Day dinners. Another for my mom, anyway tried the Diorsnow bb cream, it isn't as sheer as I thought, I quite like it. Anyway have a great dinner Rachel, the best part about getting ready to go out for me is putting on the makeup

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.