Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

DS at 1 week old
I never truly appreciated my mom and what she did for me until I became a mother myself. It is a tough job but so rewarding. I also realise that as moms we are very hard on ourselves. We constantly compare ourselves with others. I constantly worry whether I am doing the right thing. I also feel guilty when I leave my DS to do my own things.

But through the years I have come to realise that in order to be a good and happy mother and wife, I need to take care of myself first. Then I am able to give to my family. Does that sound selfish?

Anyway, my DS through the years.


My DS at his first kindergarten performance
DS at 6 and half years old
He is a cheeky little handful but I wouldn't have him any other way. He lights up the whole family and I am truly blessed.

To all your fabulous mommies out there, rejoice and have a Happy Mother's Day!

4 comments:

  1. aww! he's too adorable! and it looks like mummy has really developed a fashionable flair over the years too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! what a little chubby baby he was! so adorable! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you believe he was a premie, couldn't wait to get into the world, he came out at 8 months weighing only 1.8 kg. Within a month he was gaining alot of weight.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.