Thursday, April 21, 2011

Nordstrom haul finally arrived!


I have been waiting for this package to arrive for over a month now. When I received it from my mom I literally wanted to tear into my box.

While I was at home sick with pneumonia, online "window shopping" was something I kept myself busy and occupied from my discomfort.



Nordstrom had a great Lancome gift with purchase offer. Buy USD $39 worth of Lancome products and I get USD$130 worth of samples. I really could not resist. I bought two L'absolu Creme De Brilliance Lip Glosses just to get the samples. Nordstrom swatches suck big time. I had to rely on swatches online. I settled for Rose Mystic (I have the lipstick version) and Exotic Orchid.


I picked up my HG foundation, Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk Foundation in shade 5.5, hopefully my matching skin tone.


Estee Lauder's Pure Color lipstick in Wild Fire. I saw an absolutely stunning lip swatch of it and I immediately told myself I had to have it.


Finally, I wanted to try something from Le Metier De Beaute so settled for their Creme Fresh Tint for Lip and Cheek in Poppy.


Finally the thing I was after. I'm a sucker for gift with purchases.



I received a 15g Absolute Replenishing Cream SPF 15 Sunscreen, full size Color Design lipstick in Wannabe, Genifique serum, Hypnose Drama mascara sample, 50 ml Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover, 60 ml leg bronzer (what am I suppose to do with this?) and a travel size face brush. Oh yes, the de riguer makeup pouch. Good deal huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.