Saturday, April 2, 2011

Makeup swap package

I've really been feeling very sorry for myself lately since coming down with pneumonia. I am really looking forward to getting better and putting on makeup again.

Just before I got sick, I "met" up with fellow makeup enthusiast. (Hi Kathy!) We had a mutual swap for something we have both been eyeing. Kathy wanted MUFE Aqua Cream in 19, the purple one which somehow isn't sold in the States and I have been dying to try Lorac's liquid eyeliner because quite a few people have been recommending it as a good waterproof liner. (I'm still searching, Kiss Me Heroine's Smooth Liquid Eyeliner isn't quite cutting it for me lately, it has been smudging on me after a day of work, when I put on false lashes somehow it always manages to smudge my bottom eyeliner after a while.)

So while I was sick at home coughing away last week, it made my day when I saw this package.


She was so generous! I received two tubes of MAC Zoomlash, a gorgeous sample of Giorgio Armani's Luminous Liquid Foundation and Chantecaille cleanser. Smooches to Kathy! I just can't wait to get better to put these to the test!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.