Thursday, April 7, 2011

MAC Zoom Lash Review


I had the opportunity of trying out MAC Zoomlash when my wonderful makeup pal Kathy sent me two stubby tubes. They look so great and so easy to carry around.

(Taken from MAC website)

Major drama. Lasts all day. Creamy, velvety formula builds density and conditions. Feels light, supple. Ultra-sculpted brush has three-sided fibres to embrace and separate each lash, hugging every curve. Coats in one stroke from root to tip. No smudging.

Honestly, I would never have tried MAC mascaras. I either go for Maybelline or swing to the other end and get high end ones like YSL Everlong Mascara or Chanel's Inimitable Waterproof. But now with my love for falsies, mascara has taken a back seat. I do still need a good one for work that doesn't smudge and is waterproof. But don't see the need to spend so much getting a mascara.

Zoomlash goes for USD$14 whch makes it a middle range mascara.


It has a so so wand which separates my lashes. I hate big fat wands because it tends to smudge on me.

No mascara

Zoomlash on!
I do not know why my lashes look so crazy wonky. Looking at it carefully, it seems like Zoomlash clumps a little on me.

Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Waterproof Mascara (My current favourite)
Anyway I wore both mascaras and promptly forgot about them. I only remembered after I took a bath, I was worried that Zoomlash would smudge but it didn't.

I bet this would work great a long full lush lashes but on me it didn't wow me that much. I will stick to my Maybelline for now.

Ratings: 2 lipsticks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.