Saturday, April 9, 2011

DH Sponsored Chanel Rouge Coco Shine haul


Last night, I finally got out of the house to go out with DH for dinner. Although I was still coughing quite a bit, I felt that I needed to get out of the house and feel like me again. I insisted on going to Vivocity because it was my mission to check out and pick up some Chanel Rouge Coco Shines.



The above shot was a sneaky shot taken by my DH after I did some swatches at the Chanel counter. So pardon the quality.

Left to right: Rebelle, Romance, Liberte, Sari D'Eau and Antigone

I specifically chose the brighter colours to swatch because I hear that these babies are sheer. I purposely picked the ones which had more colour so that they would show up more. I picked 3 of my favourites but couldn't decide which one to buy. Rouge Coco Shines sell for SGD$44 so they are expensive. DH was so wonderful to pick all three and pay for me. He rarely buys makeup for me, I think he frowns on the excessive amount I collect so we have a don't ask don't tell policy when it comes to my makeup.




I picked up Sari D'eau, a brighter juicy orange/coral as compared to Liberte a sheer peach coral. Romance, a cool bright pink that shows up better than the rest of the pinks and Rebelle, a juicy sheer red.

I wore my little black dress I bought from Asos. I bought it before becoming sick and had been dying to wear it out. I did a sparkly bronze eye which I really liked. I am still unable to get the colours to show up clearly but wanted to show off my Ardell's 109 lashes.





Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Jill Stuart Jelly Eye Colour N in Platinum Satin
Dior Five Colours Palette (Bronze and Dark Bronze)
Lancome  Ombre Absolu Impact 3D Noisette Lumiere (lightest highlighter shade)
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Lorac Pro Liner liquid eye liner
Ardell 109

Swatches and reviews soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.