Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dark purple look


I was playing around with my makeup and this is what I came up with.

Face:
Giorgio Armani's Fluid Master




Giorgio Armani's Luminous Silk Foundation in shade 5.5 (Is this shade too light?)
Lancome Macqui Miracle Compact Foundation in O-03

Cheeks:
Becca Cream Blush in Amaryllis
Chanel Joues Contraste in Pink Explosion

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Paint Pot in Soft Orche
Chanel Ombres Perlees Eyeshadow palette (pink and purple shade)
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Purple Haze and Cult
MAC fluidliner in Blacktrack
Lorac Pro Eyeliner


Revlon False Lashes in short natural
Lips:
Chanel Lipliner in Natural
Lancome Rouge Absolu in Rose Mythic

Closer look at my eye.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.