Friday, April 8, 2011

Chanel Rouge Allure and Rouge Coco Lipstick Swatches

I decided to rearrange my lipstick organiser because it was becoming a big mess. I don't think I have swatched all my Chanel lipsticks together so I decided to do just that. Enjoy!



Currently I have, 5 Rouge Allures, 2 Rouge Cocos, 1 old Rouge Hydrabase and 1 old Aqualumiere.

These are swatched on a medium skin tone hand.


Left to right:

Confidentelle Rouge Allure, Mademoiselle Rouge Coco, Coquette Rouge Allure, Insolente Rouge Allure, Zanzibar Aqualumiere, Sari Dore Rouge Coco, Exotic Rouge Allure, Passion Rouge Allure and Lune Rousse Rouge Hydrabase.








Under bright sunlight
More closeups.


Left to right:


Confidentelle Rouge Allure, Mademoiselle Rouge Coco, Coquette Rouge Allure, Insolente Rouge Allure, Zanzibar Aqualumiere and Sari Dore Rouge Coco





Left to right:


Zanzibar Aqualumiere, Sari Dore Rouge Coco, Exotic Rouge Allure, Passion Rouge Allure and Lune Rousse Rouge Hydrabase.





So this is how all my lipsticks look like arranged neatly.


When I order makeup online and have not had a chance to swatch them in real life, I depend on all the swatched I can cull from the Internet to help me decide. I hope this post has been useful.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, is that Dior one of the Serum de Rouges? I just got one in a swap and quite like it, but I don't think it's worth the price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachel, yes it is the Dior Serum de Rouge, I love the texture and formulation except there are not many colour choices for me. I agree that it is expensive but I'm hooked on luxe lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.