Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bobbi Brown Friends and Family Event 20% 11th to 13th April



Ladies, this is not to be missed if you are a Bobbi Brown fan. No code is needed, the 20% is automatically discounted at checkout and you get a free foundation sample as well.

I have managed to put in an order using an international credit card, I will update you if the order falls through but so far so good.

What are the great Bobbi Brown buys?





Well, I'm hauling the new Rich Lip Colour with SPF 12. They will be retailing at SGD$33 when the reach Singapore counters. Going for about SGD$23 now. Great deal! I'm also stocking up on their gel eye liners.

What will you be hauling?

Edited to add:

Dang it, just received an email from BB saying that they cannot process my order. Sigh! Well you have any friends in the US, time to call in favours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.