Saturday, April 30, 2011

Beauty gifts from a friend

I am truly blessed to have so many wonderful friends and acquaintances. I received this from a wonderful friend (thanks so much Kimoko) who found out I loved sheet masks and false lashes.



I am amazed by the variety of sheet masks. I usually only buy moisture boosting and whitening ones from Neutrogena or Loreal.

The ones from My Beauty Diary look very interesting, I am going to have a good time trying them out. Check out the variety of masks they have.

Kisses to Kimoko, thanks sweetie.

2 comments:

  1. i hope you enjoy the masks! my favourite are the Strawberry Yogurt, Apple and Bird's Nest!

    The Koji lashes are really good (i just can't carry off such a drama pair) and the lash glue is pretty good in my opinion! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those will be the first ones I try, thanks sweetie. My lashes are short and stumpy too, can't manage the too dramatic ones without looking like a drag queen. So what is your favorite pair of lashes?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.