Saturday, February 26, 2011

Trip to Marina Sands


I feel like a country bumpkin. I haven't had the chance to visit Marina Sands until this Friday. We had dinner at Kraze Burgers and had a good giggle at the menu. It was full of grammatical mistakes. I wonder if it was done purposely.





The shopping centre was quiet. Mainly tourists. Lancome and Chanel have their own makeup store.

The night lights outside were dazzling. I love the boardwalk outside.




What I wore:

Face
Giorgio Armani Fluid Master Primer
Lancome Teint Miracle foundation in O-04
Giorgio Armani loose powder

Cheeks
Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer in Amber 11
Chanel Joues Contraste in Rose Petale

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Nanogold
MAC Lingerie Pink
MAC Shroom
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Kiss Me Herione Liquid Liner
Ardell lashes in 110

Lips
MAC lipliner in Burgandy
Chanel Hydrabase Lune Russe
Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss in Genie




My favourite hotel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.