Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sponsored Lancome Ombre Absolue Impact 3D Palette in F1 Noisette Lumiere





Lancome recently released Ombre Absolue Impact 3D palettes. Other than this palete, Lancome also sells the Colour Design quad palettes and singles that comes in round pans and Ombre Absolue Duos that come is rectangular pans.

(Taken from Lancome US website)
Lancôme’s new versatile, all-in-one palette conveniently creates a full eye look for day or night.

Experience the newest generation of luminosity as silky lustrous powders transparently wrap the skin, allowing a seamless layering of pure color for a silky sheen and radiant finish.

Build with absolute precision and apply the shades in 5 simple steps (all over, lid, crease, highlighter and liner) to design your customized eye look. Contour, sculpt and lift in soft day colors or intensify with dramatic evening hues for smoldering smoky effects.

Long wear, 8-hour formula.

Color does not fade, continues to stay true.


In Singapore, there are currently 4 colour selections.
A10 - Rubis Delices


C10 – Reve Du Jardin


F10 – Noisette Lumiere (The palette I have)
G10 – Etoile Du Soir




Lancome US has 10 palette selections. I hope they will be bringing in the rest of the palettes. The palettes look amazing. I am particularly interested in Amethyst Glam, Teal Fury and Coral Crush.


The eye shadows feel soft and are pigmented except for the highlighter shade. (The one with the rose imprint, swatched on the far left). It is glittery and lacks pigmentation. It will show up more if it was applied wet. This particular shade also causes fall out. I notice some fine glitter under my eyes. I’m quite disappointed with this particular shade. When used dry, the colours are soft and natural. If you want to amp up the colours, use them wet.

Other than the glittery shade, the rest of the shadows lasted the whole day without creasing. They however did not hold up when I teared at the corner of my eyes. Sadly, I have not found any eyeshadow that can withstand that.



Dry swatch

Wet swatch



I love the fact that this is an all in one palette; it makes it easier especially for makeup newbies. All the colours pair well with each other.

I find the pamphlet I was given very useful. It provided very clear step-by-step instructions to follow.
This is my version.








I tend to use my own brushes. For this eye of the day I made use of the applicators in the palette. Not the best but it gets the job done. Good for touch ups.



This palette sells for SGD$90 which I find a tad too steep for my liking. It holds 4.2 g of product and works up to $18 for each shadow. I wish it is cheaper. The palette sells for USD$48 online so you do the math.


Ratings: 3 lipsticks


*Product was provided for by Lancome for review purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.