Saturday, February 5, 2011

Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Waterproof Mascara Review

I love high end mascaras but sometimes I'm not sure how well they perform against the drugstore brands. They are some drugstore brands that produce great mascaras. I love Maybelline's Volume Express because they volumise and lengthen my lashes. Giving me a almost false lash effect. Unfortunately they are hard to remove especially when I use the waterproof version. Even after soaking my lashes with Clinique's Take The Day Off Makeup Remover and Neutrogena's Cleansing oil and washing off with Kiehl's Acai Cleanser I still get raccoon eyes. Very frustrating.

I picked up Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Waterproof on a whim. I don't trust all mascara ads. They are always photo shopped. No way your lashes can look like that with just mascara.


(Taken from Maybelline website)

The only mascara that does for lashes what stilettos do for legs.
  • The Grip & Extend brush grasps each lash and coats from every angle
  • Elastic formula stretches lashes for provocative length
  • Pro-Vitamin B-5 formula conditions and smoothes for black-patent shine
  • Contact lens safe and Ophthalmologist tested
  • Waterproof



I think that the brush looks like a regular brush. It is just nice for my smallish eyes. The formula is not too wet or dry. It coats my lashes individually and lengthens them. But they don't look volumised. It doesn't give me va va voom lashes but does a okay job. Good for work days.


What I like best, is even though it is waterproof, it isn't hard to remove. I don't get any residue after cleansing. This cost about SGD$19. Great price point considering we should keep mascaras for more than 4 months.

Ratings: 3+ lipsticks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.