Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lancome L’Absolu Rouge in 191 Orange Legende Review


Apart from my favourite Chanel Rouge Allures, Lancome L'Absolu is fast becoming another of my favourites. It has a creamy and moisturising formulation that is gentle on the lips. You can read my detailed revew of L'Absolu here. I love the colour I was given and I was ready to try out more.

I went straight for my favourite lip colour, coral.





Orange Legende isn't really an orange. It is more of a coral shade with hints of gold.








Here are my coral lipstick swatches.




Left to right
Orange Legende (Lancome), Sari Dore (Chanel) , Exotic (Chanel) and Coral (Korres)
They look very similar on the arm swatch don't they. Orange Legende is closest to Chanel's Exotic Rouge Allure but with gold in it.


On me, it is a soft gold coral, very wearable. I love this!

Ratings: 4+ lipsticks

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacqueline! Finally I got round to visiting your blog. It is really interesting and the labels on the right are really helpful. I like how you have pictures for everything. A couple of beauty blogs I read did not always have pictures so I have to imagine things a lot. 5 lipsticks for your blog! I'm going to recommend it to my sisters. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Belle, thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you will visit often. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.