Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year Eye and Lip of the day

Hi everyone! Happy Chinese New Year. I've been a bad bad blogger but after my Chanel Spring haul, I've been laying low on the makeup front. Trying not to buy so much makeup unless it is totally irresistible. So I've been scratching my head over what to blog about. My weekends these days are also packed to the core so that is why I've been blogging less.

Anyway to everyone out there Happy Chinese New Year! Gong Xi Fai Cai!



We decided to all wear versions of the chinese traditional costume. I'm wearing a batik version of a cheongsam.





Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion

Shu Uemura Graceful Bloom palette (light and dark green)
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Covet
Maybelline Lash Stilleto Ultimate Length Mascara



Cheeks:
Makeup Forever HD Blush in Star Struck
Chanel Joues Contraste in Espiegle

Lips:
Chanel lipliner in Natural
Chanel Rouge Allure in Confidentelle
Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss in Confidence

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.