Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Nordstrom haul has finally arrived.


The reason I have been so quiet is, I am waiting very patiently for my Nordstom haul to arrive. Until it came, I swore to myself not to buy any makeup items. Well, I finally collected my package from my mom last night and I was very excited. I wanted to see the Chanel items I bought.


You must be asking why would I buy from Nordstrom, is Chanel much cheaper online than in Singapore? Not much actually, I saved only a few dollars for each item. Its just that I couldn't wait for the Spring Collection to arrive into Singapore and I wanted to make sure I get my hands on the new eye palette. In order to get free shipping, I also bought some other items I wanted. I'm sure the MAC I bought for cheaper. I'm not sure about the Bvlgari lotion, I did not try to find it in the local shops.

So this is a breakdown of what I bought. Bvlgari's body lotion in au the blanc. I fell with the scent last year while staying at the Fullerton. They had the whole range of toiletries by Bvlgari, DH and I love the scent. I'm not a perfume person but I do love my scented lotions. This goes for USD$49, SGD $63.


MAC Fix+ great for freshening up the face just before you apply your makeup and during the day. USD$19, SGD$24.50.


Ah..... my Chanel Spring 2011 haul. I bought Coquette Rouge Allure, USD$30, SGD$38.60. SGD$44 at local counters. Joue Contraste blush in Espiegle, USD$42, SGD$54.10. SGD$63 at local counters. And the piece de resistance the Ombres Perlees De Chanel quint for USD$65, SGD$83.70. SGD$95 at local counters.


I love ordering from Nordstrom because they give some amazing freebies.


I paid SGD$28 for shipping. I am a very happy lady right now. Can't wait to dig into my Chanel items and use them. Reviews and swatches soon!

6 comments:

  1. You know if you order the items from a sales associate in store, they can waive the shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anon, I live in Singapore, is it still possible to do that. Unfortunately I don't know any sales associate from Nordstrom. Thanks for the tip though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey i live in Singapore too. What method of shipping do you use? $28 is really cheap! Im considering vpost but its really pricey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anonymous, :) I have been using vpost all this while, I feel that they are the most reliable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, how long did you wait for the nordstrom parcel to arrive?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, it usually takes me between 2 to 3 weeks.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.