Monday, December 20, 2010

New camera!

If you read my one and only post from Perth, you would know that my Olympus camera drowned in te sea. It was supposed to be a waterproof camera which we have tested in the pool before. DH wanted to take closer pictures of the waves but some how the camera took in water. Can you imagine the LCD screen was filled with water!

Well, I went out seraching for a point and shoot camera. I am not a photography expert, so I want something that is easy to use and at the same time be able to take great pictures especially under the macro setting.

This is what I got.


The Panasonic Lumix TZ10. So far I have been enjoying taking pictures. The pictures are very crisp and clear. I love the iAuto mode best. I don't have to change any settings or select scenes, the camera automatically chooses the correct settings for me. Perfect for this noob.

Check out a detailed review of it here at asiacnet.com

4 comments:

  1. i also got a new camera this weekend. LOL
    im a camera noob too~ :)

    lol i didn't really know anything about a point and shoot and other terms until recently. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey popcorn, I still don't know much! Was actually hoping to rely on DH to help me but he left it up to me. So after checking out a few reviews, found out that Canon and Panasonic are brands to look out for. So what kind of camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ATM I have a Lumix too! It's sooooooo much better than the HP and Samsung I had before....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely liking this camera more.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.