Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My birthday gift from bestie!


I just celebrated my birthday on Sunday and my lovely bestie gave me this from the local Sephora store. Thank you so much D!


Colourful eyeliners!


















These are shorter than the normal sized eyeliners. They are really creamy and glide easily on lids. They are supposed to be waterproof so I did a little test. I ran these through water and they held up just fine. But after some rubbing, they smudged. I wore two colours on my lids and took a shower for the fun of it. Didn't pass the test though. The colours migrated to the undereye. Sigh. 


These eyeliners are probably better for ladies with no creasing problems. I really love the colours though. I'll find a way to work with them if it kills me!

Ratings: 2+ lipsticks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.