Monday, December 20, 2010

Face of the day

I wanted to try out how my new camera took potraits and closeup pictures of my eye makeup. So much better than my old Olympus.


Excuse the crooked line, I still can't draw a straight line for nuts.
Eyes:

Urban Decay Primer Potion (Original)
MAC Shroom eyeshadow
Shu Uemura Winter Sakura palette (the plummy pink on the right)
Kiss Me Heroine Liquid Eyeliner
Ardell lashes in 108



Face:

Shu Uemura Underbase
Urban Decay De Slick Oil Control Spray

Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk UV Foundation
MAC Select Cover Up in NC35
Giorgio Armani's Loose Powder


Cheeks:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Raspberry Pink
Chanel Joues Contraste in Pink Explosion

Lips:

Chanel Hydramax lip balm
Stila lipliner (some random  pink one)
Chanel Rouge Allure Confidentelle
Chanel Rouge Extrait De Gloss Confidence

I'm kinda happy about the way the picture turned out.






4 comments:

  1. nice fotd! the lashes look so flirty (lol, i can't apply lashes for the life of me). and i am SO jealous that you have such a lovely shu palette!!!! I wish I had forseen that I would love the shu brand and snatched one of these up when I had the chance :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. much better photos! Now you have to overwhelm us with FOTDs! XD

    BTW, from the close-up photo the tips of the falsies look too obvious, but from another angle and on the full face pic it "blends in"
    It's good! And Ardell lashes are cheap, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup Ardells cost about SGD$5 online. I get about max 3 uses from them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey olivesbeauty, yup the Shu palette is a great palette, very soft and pigmented. It is tiny though.

    I had a hard time with lashes for a long long time. I only managed to get them right with Ardell lashes. You should try. Once you mastered it, there is no going back. I love flase lashes now!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.