Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Favourite Makeup for Complexion 2010

Well honestly the list has not changed much. With foundations, it is always an expensive hit or miss for me. Once I find something that works great I tend to stick to it. Of course I do stray once in a while but I have not seen any thing that as made me want to change yet.

Primer: Giorgio Armani Fluid Master primer

This silicon based primer removes all traces of oiliness instantly. My face is matt and it lessens the look of my pores. My foundation glides on beautifully and doesn't streak or slide off the whole day.


Light to medium coverage foundation: Giorgio Armani Face Fabric Spf 12

This is great for weekends for a less made up look. Stays put even when I sweat. I don't have to apply a primer with this as it blends smoothly onto my skin.




Medium to full coverage foundation: Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk UV Foundation Spf 20

This gives me a near flawless look and I feel ready to take on the world. I stay oil free for the most of my 11 hour work day except for perhaps one touch up. It matches my skincolour to a T too.



Concealor: MAC Select Cover-up

This has worked well for me for years. It is non drying and it covers up my flaws well.


(Taken from MAC website)

Loose Powder: Giorgio Armani Microfil Loose powder

It has very tiny shimmers and gives your complexion a slight glow. Sets my foundation well too.

Pressed Powder: Giorgio Armani Luminious Silk Powder

Handy compact that keeps me matt all day long.
Highlighter: Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer in 2

Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheers are to die for. Its consistency makes it so easy to blend and imparts a lovely subtle colour.



No. 2 Highlighter shade on the left and No. 10  Bronzer shade in the middle

Bronzer: Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer in 10 



Cream/Gel Blush: Makeup Forever HD Blush

These just stay on forever! No need for touchups and great for layering. I love the colour selection too.




Powder Blush: Chanel Joues Contraste Blush

It is blush heaven I tell you. The soft colours impart a glow that is neither too shiny or matt. It melts into your skin. You can never over apply this. The beautiful rose scent is also a plus.



Best Natural Blush: Korres Zea Mays Blush in Natural











Best Pink Blush: Makeup Forver HD Blush in Nip Slip #5




Best Coral/Peach Blush: Chanel Joues Contraste in Reflex




2 comments:

  1. nice products! i havent tried armani cosmetics yet but they sound really good! all your blushers look so pretty i wamt to try MUFE's nip slip! very dolly-like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there coffretgorge, send me an email, I can make a sample for you.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.