Sunday, November 14, 2010

Urban Decay Lash Haul


Actually after posting the previous fake lash haul, I'm kinda embarrassed to show this one. Yes I have gone overboard. I have lashes to last me a lifetime! Urban Decay released quite a few lash styles recently. They ahve been online for quite some time ( a few months now) and they have finally arrived into Singapore. I would say Urban Lashes lean more towards to premium lashes without costing as much as Shu Uemura's. They have some really fancy ones and are reusable. They claim to be really easy to use, I'll need to try these out and give reviews after.



These come in a box like so with a transparent plastic casing.


There is a tiny I mean really tiny tube of glue attached. I have not used this yet so I'm not sure of the quality either.




Tease




Check out the pretty purple lashes!











 Well you know I always look out for good deals, I was so in lust over these that I didn't bother to wait for discounts. These cost USD$15 as compared to SGD$26 in Singapore.  I paid close to SGD$20 for shipping so only managed to save about $8 in total. I can't wait to put these on!!!






5 comments:

  1. nice!!! Gotta splurge once in a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think mine are once in a while splurges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaah don't take to heart what I said last time! I didn't want to hurt you! >.<"
    These are pretty too! But then, use them! =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaah don't take to heart what I said last time! I didn't want to hurt you! >.<"
    These are pretty too! But then, use them! =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna sweetie, I'm okay truly, I did go nuts but loving everything. Don't worry! Took out my new lash glue to try, will review it soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.