Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pleas give my unloved make up a good home!

All my items are used . These guys don't have boxes, I have lost them.


My prices are in USD, free shipping, I ship from Singapore. I accept only paypal.
 
My feedback:

MUA id mjacqueline (71 tokens 100% positive)
Specktra net id mjacqueline Itrader rating 25 (I have not swapped there for quite some time though)

Lipsticks and lipglosses



Lancome L'absolu Creme Brilliance Used USD $6

Top to bottom: Exotic Orchid, Rose Mythique and Rose Nu
Rose Nu
Left to right: Rose Mythique and Exotic Orchid
 Lancome L'absolu Rouge Used USD $10



191 Orange Legende

357 Rose Mythique

 Estee Lauder Lasting Creme Used USD $7




 Estee Lauder Lasting Creme Used USD $7





Chanel Rouge Allure Lacque Used USD $15 each (77 Santal SOLD)



Left and right: 77 Santal and 78 Phoenix

Revlon Lip Butters Used less than 5 times USD $4 each (USD $20 for the whole lot!) Tutti Fruitti SOLD




Left to right: Peach Parfait, Sweet Tart, Raspberry Pie, Lollipop, Tutti Fruitti  and Candy Apple

Eye shadow palettes

Dior 5 Couleurs 609 Earth Reflections Used USD $17




Too Faced  Natural Eye Used USD $17





Urban Decay Get Baked with brand new mini Bourbon eye pencil Used USD $17






Sephora Bronzer Medium 2 Used 5 x USD $5





If you are interested in any of the items, just leave a comment and your email address so I can get back to you. Alternatively, you can email me at mjacqueline@hotmail.com

14 comments:

  1. Jill Stuart Mix Blush Compact Rose Bloom with box (USD$20)
    --> which palette is this?
    --> it includes the brush rite?
    --> any cheaper for shipping within sg?
    velchanpl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. MSF in warmed 15
    syrup lipstick 2
    casanova 4.50
    twig 4.50
    show orchid 7
    what shade is the mac barbie beauty powder? 10
    would you be able to do $37 shipped to canada?
    contact me or if this price is okay for all 6 items through wilsonkatie at live dot ca :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    The Laura Geller blush - how much are u offering in SGD Since I live in Sg?

    strikingreality[at]hotmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me of the misfit toys in the Rudolph Christmas special--there are lots of girls (and boys) who would love to give them a home. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If the Laura Geller blush is still available, I'll take it? I'll e-mail you, too...

    -Farah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Farah, yes it is available.

    Het RisAdeMus, lol yup please give them a good home and take good care of them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh I'm taking the MAC Don't be Shy!!
    Is the Laura Geller blush and MAC Light Flush and the lipsticks available also? Lmk what the prices are in SGD as I;m in Singapore :) Emailing you too!!

    rach.tanki(at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow I'd love don't be shy if she passes!
    as well as blue flame wilsonkatie@live.ca :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi my name is kari. I was wondering if waternymph, young punk, and the barbie palette was still available ..if so i am interested. My email address is kari819@yahoo.com thank u!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah look at this, by your recommendation I switched to google chrome! and love it! and I can comment without promlem :) Thank you!
    soooo i see in such a short time many things were taken, but the #19 MUFE aqua cream is still available, right? The purple one, I'd like that :)
    You know my mail add, is also my paypal add :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Giorgio Armani Maestro Eye Shadow Palette (USD $20)

    Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush in 6 (USD $15)

    Can you accept SGD? How much if I'm in SG? Thanks!

    lunalunaface[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jacq! Ripe Peach for me!

    iariaee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.