Monday, November 8, 2010

Chanel Rouge Allure Lacque Phoenix review


Under sunlight
 Rouge Allure Lacques are liquid lipsticks. They can never be mistaken for gloss because they are very intense and opaque. One swipe gives you full on colour. They are a thing of beauty. I have both Dynastie and Santal and I'm just waiting for Chanel to release more interesting colours. My detailed review of the Rouge Allure Lacque here.



Phoenix is a deep raspberry pink colour. It can almost be mistaken for a raspberry red. Very flattering for my skintone and bold without being obnoxious unlike red. It is a colour I can still wear to work.

I wore it for almost 11 hours during my work day. I noticed that after two applications, my lips were stained to a raspberry pink. It wasn't an unslightly stain (on the lip line only) but a more uniformed stain. But after 11 hours and three reapplications later, my lips peeled. I don't think any lips could go through that kind of wear.

Another great buy from Chanel.

Ratings: 5+ lipstciks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.