Sunday, November 28, 2010

Chanel Joues Contraste Blush in Rose Petale Review


I wanted a bright pink blush. Strawberrynet did not have Pink Explosion so I settled for Rose Petale after poring over online swatches.





When I opened it up to have a look, I thought it looked quite similar to my Tea Rose. So I went and did a picture of them both side by side. Rose Petale has more pink in it whereas Tea Rose is more of a rose beige. :< I still want Pink Explosion.

Nonetheless, Rose Petale is a beautiful shade.






Rose Petale on the left and Tea Rose on the right


My Joues Contraste blush collection swatch.
(L to R) Reflex, Rose Petale and Tea Rose


Ratings: 5 lipsticks

2 comments:

  1. Reflex is really pretty! Good luck finding Pink Explosion-I know they still have it where I am :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm resisting rushing out to buy Pink Explosion but I'm also worried it will be sold out. Aren't I silly!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.