Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday through Cyber Monday Sales on the net!

I'm very super excited. My favourite brands are having online sales starting from today and ending on Monday.

Giorgio Armani: 20% off orders of $75+ with code FRIENDS, expires 11/30.

Kiehl’s:  20% off with code FAMILY10, 11/26 thru 11/30.

Korres: 25% with code MUSE

Lancome:  20% off + free shipping with code HOLIDAY20, expires 11/29.

YSL: 20% off all orders with code FRIENDS, expires 11/30.

I'm making my lists and checking them twice!

I'm already adding stuff into shopping carts for Korres, Kiehl's and Lancome. How about you ladies? Will you be shopping for things?

Edited to add:

Confirmed that you can't order from Lancome unless you have a US credit card. I tried but couldn't submit my order. I am so disappointed!

4 comments:

  1. yes i'm also excited :) wanted to buy from lancome and estee lauder but it seems they only accept u.s. credit cards? waiting for nordstrom instead :( keep us update on your loot, k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will! I have ordered from Lancome last year with no problems, I hope I'll be able to or else there are going to be many disappointed ladies including myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giorgio Armani rejected my order too :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. kiehls rejected my order too, this is so sucky! Only korres works at the moment. I just don't understand why, it's more business for them!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.