Sunday, October 3, 2010

Chanel Lip swatches in Egerie, Insolente and Insolence



I scored me 3 $50 Tangs vouchers and I intend to visit my favourite MA at Tangs Vivocity, Rina, to score me some Chanel lippy fix. I broke out my Chanel samples to try them out.

I took out Egerie first. It is from the Rouge Coco formulation. It is a pretty coral beige colour that would be right up my alley. On my lips it is a natural coral shade. I would have liked it to be a little more intense and orange. I think Egerie would be a great colour for those ladies who want to try a coral shade without being to full on.




I am in love with Rouge Allure's Insolente. It is a lovely bright candy pink that brightens my look instantly.



I tried out my first Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss in Insolence. I applied it on top of  Insolente. Wow what a lovely combi. Bright candy pink with a shine. I haven't tried the Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss on its own so I can't tell how good it is yet. I will do a more in depth review once I have.





Guess you can tell, my next two purchases will be Insolente and Insolence.

4 comments:

  1. You're on a huge Chanel kick lately! I wish they gave out more samples, would love to test it out on my lips before I go for the plunge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about the Chanel kick, I am planning to go back and do some major lippy haulage again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Insolence is gorrgeous!! Thanks for the swatches :P

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.