Sunday, September 19, 2010

Yet another Chanel haul!

I knew I was in trouble the minute Rina from Chanel called me to tell me the lip liner that I wanted was in stock. Just what I need, another reason to go down and drool at the lipsticks! Well this is the result of that trip (hides my face).


I'm quite mad at myself for losing my Shu Uemura brow pencil. I bought one a few months back but had dropped it and broke the tip. I placed it in my makeup bag so that I could get it sharpened when I had the chance to go to the counter. Finally when I decided to go to Tangs I could not find it anywhere! I checked all my bags. It must have dropped out when I was applying my makeup outside. What a bummer!

So what did I get? From Chanel, the lip liner in Natural, Rouge Coco in Sari Dore and Rouge Allure Lacque in Santal and from Shu Uemura, the brow pencil in Seal Brown.


4 comments:

  1. Great haul! Perhaps you left your eyebrow pencil at the Shu Counter cos of their free sharpening services?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he, you found me out. Any excuse to visit the beauty department. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacqueline, I finally caved in and bought the MUFE HD blush because of you! I've written a review about it today, do check it out when you're free. Sephora again it is for me tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he I love being the enabler! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.