Saturday, September 25, 2010

Lippy Purge

I need more room for my new Chanel darlings. I love them so much that I have totally ignore my other lippies. How bad is that?

All my items are used . These guys don't have boxes, I have lost them. My prices are in USD. Shipping cost USD$3. I accept only paypal.

My feedback:

MUA id mjacqueline (73 tokens 100% positive)
Specktra net id mjacqueline Itrader rating 25 (I have not swapped there for quite some time though)

I have not been selling or swapping for some time now so all feedback are quite old.
 
MAC lipsticks ( I will have them cleaned up)
 
Twig (USD$4.50)
 


Cassanova (USD$4.50)


Syrup (Accident involving naughty son who couldn't keep itchy fingers away from mommy's lipsticks) USD $2


 Jill Stuart lipgloss USD$8




If you are interested in any of the items, just leave a comment and your email address so I can get back to you. Alternatively, you can email me at mjacqueline@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.