Thursday, September 2, 2010

Korres ZEA MAYS Powder Blush in Natural Review


(Taken from Korres website)
Properties

Beautifully pigmented blushes give skin a radiant and healthy glow.
• Soft, creamy texture that allows for effortless, uniform application
• Formulated with the Korres proprietary botanical blend of phytosteroles, soy, and licorice that delivers a smooth, long-lasting glowing finish

You should know by now, I can't resist blush. I have tons and tons of them, all in various textures and brands. I still love the cream/gel versions best because they last long. But I couldn't resist trying out Zea Mays blush.

This costs USD $24, after using the 30% discount it was reduced to USD$16.80 thats about SGD $23.52. Hey that is the price of a drugstore brand blush in Singapore!



When I opened it up, I was quite underwhelmed. It looked like a dull and dark colour. But oh my, when it applied it on my cheeks, it was so natural and lovely looking.


It was perfect for my NC35 skintone. It did not look overly bright. It gave a slight glow without empasizing my pores and making me look oily. There was no way you could get clown cheeks with this beautiful blush. It having natural ingredients made it all the more fantastic. It lasted for almost half a day. It paied well when I used strong eye colours. What a great find indeed!

Ratings: 5 lipsticks!

2 comments:

  1. the color looks gorgeous against your skin! i agree, no clown face on this one! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.