Friday, September 10, 2010

Korres Raspberry Antioxidant Liquid Lipstick in Natural Review



I cannot resist beautiful lip swatches. Most of my lip product lemmings are created by Temptalia. She has the most pretty and accurate swatches ever. Whenever I want to buy something onlne without going down to test it myself, her posts are the few that I rely on. Here is her post about Korres Raspberry Antioxidant Liquid Lipsticks.

Well, these cost USD $22, using my trusty 30% discount code I paid USD$15.40, SGD $21.56.



(Taken from the Korres website)

Properties
Cooling, water-based liquid lipstick rich in line-smoothing, antioxidant Raspberry & Pomegranate extracts to protect against free-radical damage and smooth lip lines for softer, more youthful looking lips. Certified Organic Acai Palm Pulp Oil moisturizes and soothes the lips creating a long-lasting, creamy texture. The liquid, creamy texture of a lip gloss with the long-lasting, vibrant finish of a lipstick.


Available in five intense, high-pigment shades: Nude Beige, Berry, Natural, Fuchsia and Red.

The other colours look very bright and I wanted something safe which I could use all the time, that was why I chose Natural.


As you can see, it is very slim. It has 3.5 ml of product as compared to the cherry full color gloss which has 6 ml of product.



It has a typical doe foot design.



Natural on me is more of a peach brown. It is creamy and opaque. The colour is intense. I like using this on my no makeup days. It feels cooling when I apply this on my lips. My typical prep for my lips would be to apply my rosebud lip salve during my morning skincare routine. Just before applying this, I wipe off the lip balm. I do this to make sure the lip product doesn't slip and slide all over the place. It spreads out smoothly and evenly. I smack my lips a little to ensure that it looks even and not gloopy.

I love the texture of this, it doesn't dry my lips out. It doesn't last through morning breakfast and a cup of coffee though. But I'm not into long last lipsticks much because they tend to be more drying. Reapplication is a breeze. If only they had more interesting colours!

I'm really loving liquid lipsticks. You don't have to use lipglosses with them because they impart a shine already.

Ratings: 4 lipsticks

2 comments:

  1. I like the colour of the gloss. Looks like a reddish brown? Reminds me of a gloss colour I have seen from Esprique. Anyway, I am ypur new follower. Do visit my blog and see if you think its worth it to follow mine? =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashura, thanks for following me :). It does look like a reddish brown yah but on my NC35 skintone it turns to a brownie peach.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.