Saturday, September 11, 2010

Face of the night with Shu Uemura's Graceful Bloom Palette and Partial Floral Feather Lashes


I had a staff dinner with a masquerade ball theme a while back and that was the reason why I went out and splurged on the Shu Uemura palette in the first place. Anyway I was unsure of how to pull off the floral feather lashes. I figured out how to do it and thought I would show you. I added Ardell's 110 lashes to oomph up my lashes and then added the pink lashes at the corner of my eyes. I was very happy to get flattering comments about the lashes.

I must say I am really loving the palette alot, the shadows are super soft and pigmented. Plus the purple shadows are uber flattering.



Here is a shot of me with my mask on. You likey?


Face:

Giorgio Armani's Fluid Master Primer
Urban Decay's De Slick Oil Control Spray
Giorgio Armani's Lasting Silk UV Foundation
MAC's Select Cover Up in NC35
Giorgio Armani's Loose Powder

Cheeks:

MUFE HD Blush in Nip Slip
Shu Uemura's Graceful Bloom palette (blush as a cheek highlighter)



Eyes:
Urban Decay's Primer Potion

Shu Uemura's Graceful Bloom palette (all colours)
MAC pigment Entremauve
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Maybelline's Volume Express Waterproof
Ardell lashes in 110
Shu Uemura partial floral feather lashes
 
Lips:

MAC's Lustre formulation lipstick in Lustering
MAC Cremesheen Glass in Loud and Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.