Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shu Uemura Haul


The past three weeks have been very trying for me. I have been having a persistent cough. In my line of work, I talk alot so I wasn't able to rest my throat. I had not appetite and merely trying to survive through my illness. I am so glad to get that behind me now. Things has more meaning for me and I'm finally getting my groove thang back!

To celebrate and treat myself, I had myself a guilty/impulse haul from Shu Uemura.


I was at Vivocity window shopping. I popped over to Shu Uemura to drool at their gorgeous Tokyo Lash Bar. I have a masquerade dinner and dance to attend this Friday. I wanted some fancy lashes to wear. Originally, I went to the Make Up Store. I had my eyes on a pair but they didn't have it in stock. So I popped over to Shu Uemura and had my eyes on the limted edition partial floral feather lashes from the Florescent Fall Mode.



I also fell in love with the false eyelashes luxe black and false eyelashes slant black. I couldn't choose between the two so decided to get both. Boy they were expensive!

I asked how I could pair my eye shadows with the partial floral lashes and the SA showed me the Graceful Bloom palette. I knew I shouldn't be buying any more palettes but I caved in. My brain tells me I can probably get this cheaper online but I just had to have it 10 minutes ago! The palette cost SGD$125!



I scored some freebies too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.