Monday, August 30, 2010

Modcloth Haul

I love buying clothes online, so much so that shopping locally has lost its fun. I can't find anything interesting to get in my local shopping malls!

I have been visiting Modcloth often to look at their dresses. I have bought one before but had to return it because the size didn't fit. I chose a medium. I hate returning clothes because I have to pay for postage which costs about $25. I must say though, Modcloth refunded me immediately upon receiving my returns.

I picked these two dresses. I paid about $10 for shipping.


USD$44.99. SGD $63. I bought a size S and it fits me perfectly! The colour is downright gorgeous and the cutting makes me look slim.


USD $64.99. SGD $91. I am still in my summer mood! I was a little disappointed with the fabric. It felt kinda flimsy as compared to the first dress. The colours are also more muted as compared to the picture. The size S fits me well and overall it is still a very cute dress though I don't feel that it is worth the price I paid.

Overall Modcloth is a reliable online shop, I love their unique dresses best. I wish prices were cheaper though. Their size charts aren't exactly the most reliable but if you happen to get your perfect fit, the dresses do not disappoint.

Ratings for Modcloth: 4 lipsticks

5 comments:

  1. Cool! I have been contemplating on buying something from them, but wasn't sure whether they are any good! thanks for the review =)

    ashura @ http://cloverbeautyinn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be sure to choose the right size though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What normal dress size are you? (Please excuse the forward question!) I'm just wondering, because I'm thinking of buying a dress, and I'm usually a 4-6 dress size.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nina, do you mean us or UK sizes. I'm generally a size 2 to 4 for US and a Size 6 to 8 for UK. Hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.