Friday, July 16, 2010

Unloved makeup really really needs a new home part 4

After the previous makeup haulage, it is time to unclutter my makeup stash. There are things that I haven't been using but have been hoarding. I think they will be put to better use by someone else.

All my items are used . These guys don't have boxes, I have lost them.

My prices are in USD, they include shipping. I accept only paypal.



My feedback:

MUA id mjacqueline (71 tokens 100% positive)
Specktra net id mjacqueline Itrader rating 25 (I have not swapped there for quite some time though)



I have not been selling or swapping for some time now so all feedback are quite old.

MAC Pigments ($1.50 each, buy 5 and you can choose to get one for free)



Are they authentic? I hope so, the various ladies I bought them from said they were. Yes they have varying amounts, I can't make them all equal.









MAC Pigment Vials ($3 each) ALL SOLD





Benefit Coralista used ($12) I will wash the brush for you!


Bobbi Brown eye and lip palette used ($15) SOLD


Shiseido Hydro Powder Eye shadows ($5 each, $7 for the turqoise one)



Stila Mandarin Mist used ($4) SOLD


If you are interested in any of the items, just leave a comment and your email address so I can get back to you. Alternatively, you can email me at mjacqueline@hotmail.com

7 comments:

  1. hi can i get the stila mandarin mist? im based in singapore.

    yingling.tan(at)gmail.com

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Sunnydaze a browny gold?
    Also, what are all the coloursof the pigment vials? Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm the Bobbi Brown palette, please =)
    symymary @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi im interested in both the full size pigment. please email me at cherlyntong@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bold As Love, colours of the pigment vials are Naked, Rose Gold, Kitchmas, Blue Brown and Teal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I was wondering if you still had the benefit coralista available? I just ordered one from ebay and then found out it was counterfeit so that is very disappointing? My email is b_ortiz@live.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.