Friday, July 9, 2010

Korres Friends and Family 25% discount Haul

If you have read my blog long enough, you know how I love Korres. I can never pass up their fabulous Friends and Family discounts. Korres can be found in Singapore, there is a small Korres shop in Ion Orchard but they are over priced. I have heard that they have really good sales and discounts from time to time but I still feel that they can't match up to the sales online.


I bought some of my favourites from Korres. The Body Butter in Vanilla Plum for USD $15.75, thats about SGD $22.80. Mango Butter lipsticks for USD $13.50, thats about SGD $19.50. (Can you believe they sell this for SGD $40 in Singapore?) Organic Lemon Lip scrub for USD $14.25, thats about SGD $20.65.



I really love their Mango Butter Lipsticks, I bought two for myself and two for another friend. Swatches and reviews coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.