Monday, July 5, 2010

Face of the day for my mother's birthday

It is my mother's birthday today. She likes Japanese food so we brought her to the new Japanese buffet restaurant Kiseki at The Heeren. The queue was terrible, we waited for an hour. I should have made reservations. The food was so so. Nothing really impressive. I wouldn't even say it was really worth the price we paid but hey so long as my mommy is happy.




Face:

Urban Decay's De Slick Oil Control Spray
Giorgio Armani's Face Fabric
MAC Select Cover Up in NC35
Guerlain Meteorites in Beige Chic


Cheeks:

MUFE HD Blush in Star Struck

MAC Lustredrops in Sun Rush as a cheek highlighter

Eyes:
Stila Smudgepot in Kitten
MUFE Aqua Cream in Gold
Urban Decay's Twice Baked from the Get Baked palette
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Ardell's lashes in 108 (love this for its natural look)
Maybelline's Lash Blast



Lips:
MUFE Aqua Lip 17C
MAC Morange lipstick
YSL Gloss Volupte in Iced Lychee


That is my mommy and my rascal of a boy at The Heeren. It is really quiet there now. Can you believe I just realise that Tower Records is no longer there. Did they pull out from Singapore?



He is a "poser". Always coming up with poses for the camera, I think he is a vainpot like mommy.



Up and coming mime?



See what I mean, this boy poses like nobody's business and noone taught him how.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your Mom! *trows confetti*

    rascal heehehhehehe Maybe he will be a super-modell...? Then I'll be his first fan! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is born the year of the Monkey in the chinese zodiac, as you can see the personality fits. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.