Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Colourful Eye

It was a Saturday and I had gone to pick up my running kit for the Shape Run 2010. Why might you ask do I spend so much time putting on makeup just to collect my running kit? Well, just because. :)


I was dying to use my MUFE Aqua Creams so I did this.

Eyes:

Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
MUFE Aqua Cream in Turqoise and Intense Blue
Urban Decay Deluxe eyeshadow in Grafitti
MAC Veluxe Peral in Gorgeous Gold
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Electric





On cheeks, MUFE HD Blush, Star Struck


Incidently, this is my bib number. I will be running on the 25th of July this month.

3 comments:

  1. "just because" XDDD
    Well. it's a great test for makeup! I it can survive the run, then it an survive a.n.y.t.h.i.n.g!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The MUFE Aqua Creams are really pretty and this EOTD is gorgeous! I like the combo of colors, one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies, thanks for your comments. Yes! MUFE survives anything! I love how long wearing they are, I'm now at the I want them all stage.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.