Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mini MAC Haul

I'm waiting very impatiently for my MUFE package to come in. In the mean time, I'm obssessed with getting the perfect fuschia lipstick. MAC's Lustering although really pretty isn't as impactful as I want it to be. I'm not sure why but guess as I grow older, I am more game for experimenting with makeup. So I'm into hot corals and hot pink lips.

So yesterday while shopping for rashguards at Vivocity, I popped over to the MAC counter to try my luck and see if I could get my hands on Girl About Town. I also decided to get Morange with my MAC empties. The first rack of lipsticks were all boring pinks and browns, I was about to give up. I looked over at the other rack (I always assumed that the several racks of lipsticks they had at the MAC counters had the same lipsticks, not true!) I spotted Morange so I quickly grabbed it. And in the corner hidden away were some products from past collections and I spotted Show Orchid! I made a grab of that and a Cremesheen Gloss called Loud and Lovely. I was crossing my fingers and hoping that the MA doesn't tell me that Morange or Show Orchid were out of stock.

Tada!






I couldn't resist whipping Show Orchid out when I went to the ladies to give it a go. It is one hot colour!

Reviews and product swatches coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.