Wednesday, June 16, 2010

MAC Show Orchid Lipstick Review

In my quest to find the perfect fuchsia lipstick, I found Show Orchid. The MAC website calls it a vivid hot pink. Its hot alright.



It is a really bright pink with blue undertones. So lovely when taken under sunlight. It is an amplified creme. It is very pigmented and appears more satiny but not that shiny. I haven't worn this out yet per se so I can't tell much about whether it is drying or how well it lasts. So I'm not going to give it a rating yet. I will update and let you know when I take this baby out for a test drive. I did try this out when I got home just to see whether it suits me. I just love how it looks.

Description taken from MAC website:

AMPLIFIED CRÈME
Ultra-creamy. Quietly shiny. Colour-packed! Hi-res: hi-impact.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.